Day Eighteen: post 30 facts about yourself.
THIRTY? Really? This could take a couple days to write.
- I was born in Neosho, MO.
- I am 30 years old.
- I have two brothers, both younger.
- I am a special education teacher and I love my job.
- I love fresh picked flowers.
- I love summer.
- I hate winter.
- I’m insecure.
- I overthink everything.
- I lived in Dallas for two years.
- I’ve traveled to the Philippines.
- I’ve traveled to Mexico a lot.
- I’ve traveled to West Africa.
- I’ve traveled to Jamaica.
- I’ve traveled to the Cayman Islands.
- I can’t go a day without coffee.
- I don’t want anyone to talk to me until I’ve been awake for at least an hour.
- I love to shop online.
- I just love to shop.
- Camping is one of my favorite hobbies, but is a lot harder with a one year old.
- I almost always have a garden, but as stated above, everything is harder with a one year old.
- I’ve been married almost three years.
- I’m named after my great-grandmother Rachel Cantwell.
- I am a quarter American Indian.
- I have played the piano since I was five.
- My favorite food is sushi.
- I’m only 5’1″, but I wish I was about four inches taller.
- I love to give.
- I am horrible at responding to texts. HORRIBLE.
- I’m glad this is done.