Day Seven: List ten songs that you’re loving right now.
- How He Loves – Anthony Evans. There is no one in the world that loves me like He does.
- Better Man – Little Big Town. The harmonies in the song give me goosebumps.
- Wanna Be That Song – Brett Eldridge. Such a sweet love song. It’s sappy and I love sap! Plus, I have a major crush on Brett Eldridge. OMG.
- Even When it Hurts – Hillsong United. This song has gotten me through really dark times in my life. It’s a reminder that even when life just hurts, I have a choice to make. I can wallow in my sadness or I can push through the tough times.
- Lonely Night in Georgia – Marc Broussard. My brother introduced me to Marc Broussard a couple months ago and I can not get enough of his live album Live at Full Sail University. His voice is raw and full of grit and gives me goosebumps up and down my spine.
- On the Border – Eagles. Is there a song by the Eagles that isn’t great? I love them all, but this one has been on repeat the last few days.
- Fire and Rain – James Taylor. Same thing with James Taylor. I love them all, but this is probably my favorite.
- Great is Thy Faithfulness. I don’t know who originally penned the lyrics to this song but it is one of my all time favorite hymns. He is faithful in all His ways.
- Heaven Sent – SteelDrivers. Chris Stapleton is known most recently for his solo album, but before he was out on his own, he was in a band called the SteelDrivers. If you’re into bluegrass, check him out in the SteelDrivers.
- Anything by Johnny Cash. I’m on a Cash kick right now. You can’t ever go wrong with Johnny Cash. I also think Cash is one of the most handsome men that ever walked the Earth. Maybe it’s the gravel in his voice. Mmmmmmm.
I love music. My husband can be in the car for hours and never turn on the radio. I have a playlist ready to go before I pull out of the driveway. My cousin, David, and I are constantly sending each other songs to listen to that we’ve recently discovered. Same thing with my brother, Jeffery. It’s not uncommon for either of them to send me several songs a week. Anyway, that’s my list of ten songs that I’m loving right now. It was hard to pick just ten!