I’m a sucker for quotes. I think I’ve said it before, but I am always looking for a quote or saying that sums up a place that I’m at in life. To me, they are motivational. Some days they bring encouragement and some days they are just small reminders of what’s really important in life. My aunt Roxanne was always sending me quotes and I think I must’ve gotten my love for them from her. Here are a few of the ones that I love and that have been a big help to me lately. Hopefully you find some use in them, as well!
1. You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You’ll have to rise up and say, ” I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” -Joel Olsteen
2. Be open to whatever comes next.
3. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
4. Don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.
5. Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m Possible.’
6. Life is better when you’re laughing.
7. Do not chase people. Be you and do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you and stay.
8. I loved you at your darkest. Romans 5:8
9. When you’re going through something hard and wonder where God is, remember the teacher is always quiet during the test.
10. Listen earnestly to to anything your children want to tell you, no matter what. If you don’t listen eagerly to the little stuff when they are little, they won’t tell you the big stuff when they are big, because to them, it has always been big stuff!
11. God doesn’t want something from us. He simply wants us.
12. The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice.
13. Never chase love, attention, or affection. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
14. Surely the thing God enjoys most about being God is the thrill of being merciful, especially to those who don’t expect it and often feel they don’t deserve it.
15. Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on the object we are waiting for. (Do you trust God when He says, “Wait….” ??)
Have a fabulous Friday, my friends! ~Rach